Fulltone Custom Effects
Ready to deliver fat and harmonic fuzz whenever you need it, the Fulltone ’69 MkII also cleans up like a vintage Fender® amp when you turn down your guitar’s volume control. The Rolling Stones and the Black Crowes have discovered this trick.
If you love the first two Hendrix releases, then you’ll love the ’69 MkII fuzz with its two germanium transistors, hand-picked and tested for optimum performance. A Contour knob lets you dial in midrange, harmonics, and sustain, while the Input knob takes the “woofiness” out and gives great overdrive/distortion sounds when backed off. An internal “bias” trimmer allows for adjustment of clipping symmetry, harmonics, and tracking.
Specifications subject to change at any given moment due to availability and due to whimsy.
True bypass w/LED is standard equipment to preserve tone when the pedal is off!
- Vintage-style fuzz that’s fat and harmonic
- Cleans up like a vintage Fender amp
- Two hand-picked germanium transistors
- Countour and Input trim knobs
- Internal “bias” trimmer adjusts clipping symmetry, harmonics, and tracking
- Volume and Fuzz controls